The Organization collects any information that you provide to the Services, including for example, when you register for an account and provide your email address, a password, and your name. Depending on how you use the Services, the Organization may also collect
• Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
• Team member information, including where applicable information about your children;
• Messages and chat you send via the services;
• Team information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
• Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
• Payment information;
• Messages and feedback you send to the Organization; and
• Transactional information. Automatically Collected Information The Organization may also collect information from your device when you use the Services, including
• Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked-on.
• Social Media Information. If you engage with the Services through social media services or other third-party platforms, such as Facebook, the Organization may have access to certain Information in your profile depending on your privacy settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your information may be used by the Organization to:
• Provide the Services
• For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered.
• To send you information
• To Prevent fraud and defend legal rights
• To comply with applicable law
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Organization may share your information with:
• Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on its behalf
• Social Networks: if you use social networks through the services.
• Other Users: depending on how you use the Services your information may be available to other members your league.
• As required by law in with Law Enforcement Agencies or Regulators.
• National Governing Bodies: The Organization may share your information with the following National Governing Body of your sport, for instance to confirm your eligibility to participate in a sport.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES
• You may unsubscribe from your Organization’s email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or by using the contact info below in this document. You may not be able to unsubscribe from service-related or transactional emails.
• You may be able to access and correct certain information through the features provided by the Services or by contacting the Organization.